dumpster rental & Hauling
Roll-Off Containers: termed dumpsters in layman terminology, these are open-top dumpsters which have wheels to support movement from one site to another. Jamie’s Disposal primarily deals with renting out dumpsters to construction contractors, based on their use, size and type of construction job.
- 40 yd containers can be rented for up to 30 days. This is the biggest size and is useful for commercial companies and big renovations.
- 30 yd containers can be rented for up to 30 days, and is sufficient for larger projects and heavy materials.
- 20 yd containers can be rented for up to 21 days and is a standard requirement for construction debris jobs.
- 15 yd containers can be rented for up to 14 days, and useful for small construction jobs.
- 10 yd containers can be rented for up to 14 days, and is sufficient for concrete jobs.
Solid waste disposal
Offering our services exclusively to construction builders and contractors, Jamie’s Disposal specializes in waste management of solid construction waste, for residential, commercial and industrial construction projects, as well as solid waste containing asbestos. Bulk pickup and removal of this debris is a necessary step to ensure minimal damage to the environment, as well contributing to the infrastructure of any city. Most construction debris is recyclable, so it is important to ensure it is dealt with by a reliable waste management team, who can be trusted with the task of sorting and forwarding it to the relevant companies. Instead of hiring separate teams for demolition, bulk pickup and dumpster rentals, Jamie’s Disposal offers an all-in-one solution for your needs. With our DBE in New Orleans, Jamie’s Disposal follows all the by-laws and regulations pertaining to solid waste disposal, enforced in the state of Louisiana.